It is time to turn in your annual BSA Health & Medical Record, Parts A, B, and C. We need the completed forms as soon as possible, no later than July 12. Please read the following instructions and then access the form at the end of the post.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Heidi Lueking.
All scouts, going to camp or not: we need a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Part A, make sure to enter the following information:
- Allergies: please don’t leave blank; either list allergies or write in “None”
- Immunizations: don’t write “see attached”; check each immunization received and put in the most recent date.
- Medications: list all medications currently used.
- Part B, make sure to include the boy’s name and signature
- Part C must be completed by a physician. If you are not going to summer camp, we only need you to turn in updated Parts A & B.
BSA Health Form Fill in online or print and fill out manually. You may also save a copy to your computer to fill out later.