From a contest to find clever ways to remind Scouts and Scouters to remain hydrated. Maybe a new Troop 2 cheer?
- “Don’t Be A Drip! Take A Sip!”
- “H2O makes a Hiker GO!”
- “Show What You Know – Drink Your H20!”
- “Way 2 go H2O!”
- “When the weather is hot and the sun is hotter, don’t be a fool! Drink some water!”
- “Veni, Sudare, Bibi. (I came, I sweat, I drank.)”
- “Don’t dehydrate in the sun, Hydrate! Hydrate! And have fun.”
- “No spit, no sweat, no need to go? Fix it all with H2O!”
- “You’re not thinking, If you’re not drinking.”
- “Water in your gut keeps you off your butt!”
From “Bryan on Scouting” blog. Winning submissions by: Stephanie Johnston, Jersey Shore Council; Tom Stanfield, Capital Area Council; Tony Hoppa, Seneca Waterways Council; Ellie Leialoha, Maui County Council; Angel Zamora, South Texas Council; Michael Menninger, Atlanta Area Council; Mark De Wett, Longs Peak Council; Paul Kautz, Northern Star Council; Gray Jolly, Old Hickory Council; Chris McEvoy, Annawon Council.